We are looking for volunteers!
Are you passionate about mental health?
Our aim is to expand the help we currently give to men with mental health issues.
We are based in South Wales, UK. However some roles could be international. We’ve had people write article as far as Australia.
Skills / Volunteers Needed
Here are some things we need help with:
- Good listeners
- Personal experience of mental health so you can speak with others
Business Skills / Fundraising
- Funding (funding proposals)
- Fundraising (doing charity runs / skydiving for us etc!)
- Media relations
IT Skills / Website
- Website design / support / maintenance
- Graphic design
- Social networking (Twitter, Facebook etc)
- Article writers (mainly writing about mental health and wellbeing)
The above are not set in stone, if you feel you can help our organisation in some other way then please get in touch.
But most of all, as already mentioned, the thing we need most is PASSION. If you are passionate about mental health then please contact us.
- Passionate about mental health and helping others
- Committed / dedicated
Note: We accept volunteers of any gender. The only exception is with the men’s group, which is men only.
If you, or anyone you know, can help with these it would be extremely welcome:
- Get funding so we can sustain what we do
- Get charity status
- Set up more peer-led support groups
- Keep supporting people online
Look forward to hearing from you